- Quantum of the Seas Recap
- Quantum of the Seas Live Report – Day 2: Exploring Quantum
- Quantum of the Seas Live Report – Day 1: In A Word, Wow!
- From Cape Liberty: Quantum of the Seas Live Voyage Report
- Six Shore Excursions From Livorno: Which Is Best? Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Cinque Terre, Chianti, Siena & San Gimignano?
- Recapping Our Silver Wind Voyage: 10 Days Of Peak Experiences
This weekend, my head is hitting the pillow at the Hilton London Park Lane. It’s a nice, centrally located hotel where rooms go for more than $400 per night. How do I afford such rates for the nearly two weeks that I am in London? Points. A few years ago I sold my home in […]
Today, I am traveling by train from the south of Sweden, Helsingborg, to the capital, Stockholm. The journey, all tallied, takes about 4 hours and 40 minutes, which is comparable in duration to it would take me to get to one of two airports near home — Angelholm, about 40 minutes away, or Copenhagen, about […]
The Situation At the check-in counter at Copenhagen’s International Airport, an SAS agent informed us that we had missed our flight to Frankfurt and that we would need to rebook. In order to rebook, he added, we would need to go to a counter across the terminal. Our response? No way! We had been […]
Unlike our dear former president, I inhaled. And while I did so intentionally and without apology, I also did so, as I do many things in life, with some degree of discomfort. Please, stay with me a moment. I promise I am not stoned as I write these words. Obliged by journalistic duty to explore […]